Monday, July 8, 2013

2012/2013 Trend Recap Pt. 12 || Trousers

Trousers were a big trend this past winter/spring and I was hesitant at first. With my huge, child bearing hips and long legs dress pants of any sort are typically a battle for me. Target came out with these awesome akle length cigarette trousers and I fell IN LOVE! They fit me fabulously and thank goodness I realized this right as they went on sale! I, of course, nabbed a few pairs and wear them all the time!

Here are some of my favorite ways I've seen this trend worn...

*all images via Pinterest*

Clearly I'm a huge fan of the printed ones. Those floral ones - holy. smokes. They practically take my breath away. I love a good floral print!

Here are two of my favorite pairs I bought from Target...

Did you partake in this trend?
How did you style your trousers?




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're the best!