Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Broken



Mossimo skirt | Thrifted Rampage heels | h&m tee | eBay necklace

These heels are my favesss!! I thrifted them from a local Goodwill store and wear them all the time during the summer months. They're a low wedge heel with glitter and they are so stinkin' comfortable! Well, these outfit photos are from last month when I broke the toe strap off on the left shoe! Bummer!!! I immediately brought them to a shoe repair store down the street from my work and tada! Fixed! Hallelujah.




2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so flattering on you! I am in love with the skirt and heels and top and everything!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you got it fixed because those are lovely heels ♥

    ReplyDelete

You're the best!